Are you also in possession of a Hight-End computer?
Have you ever wondered how much your hardware has to do even if you just surf the Internet?
DR2o takes part in the project BOINC which uses the unused computer performance of the computer for research.
Take also part and support the research! You will not get any loss of performance.
Currently dr2o takes part in the following projects: (With a click on the names you come to the respective project page.)
- SETI@home: Search for extraterrestrial signals
- Einstein@home: Search for gravitational waves
- LHC@home: Optimization of the structure of the Large Hadron Collider
If you also want to support the research you need to
- 1. Download and install the BOINC Manager
- 2. Login with the BOINC Manager for one or more of the projects
- 3. Login to the respective project site and then join the team dr2o